I think I need a break from you girls...seriously!

handbag-ho

O.G.
Oct 15, 2007
I think that you girls (and guys) are great here and I love you but.....you are all such bad influences. Everytime I read the coach forums, I end up getting Coach panic attacks and I find myself driving to the Coach store to buy more things that I DON't need!

Woke up this morning and everything was fine. I log onto the Purse Forum and wham! I am at the Coach store buying the Bleecker sig capacity wristlet, Bleecker sig checkbook wallet, and a Bleecker charm keyfob that costs $98!!! I KNOW that I have lost it when I spend $98 on a keyfob. :wtf:

I have to figure out a way to block this website. Don't know how to do it yet...but any suggestions would be helpful! :upsidedown:

You'll grow out of the initial frenzy!!! I used to have nightmares of all the bags I saw, loved and was afraid I'd never get... :hysteric: Now I drool, enjoy and pick based on "need" not only lust.:girlsigh:

I've been having this problem - so now I'm only getting a bag if it's celebrating an event - right now I'm on a weight loss plan so as soon as I hit my goal, I'm buying a bag! Until then, it's no go for me...

This is providential because i said to myself after i get my new Thompson Hobo (toffee) i will have to say goodbye for a while (and i just became a member a few weeks ago) because i do find myself doing the same thing-- "shallow obsessing"... :s

Well, use some common sense i mean like ask yourself, are this season's bags that capitvating? won't a newer season bag look much better? what about the other newer seasons? Don't think of just right now but think of the future.

There is nothing that I am lemming for right now with the new floorset. I don't generally like gallery totes or patchwork so more that likely I will not purchase anything until the next Spring.

Just take it one day at a time. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to put your keys in the drawer and get back under the sheets and watch tv until the urge goes away.

i completely understand your pain- and i went through it too- driving to the stores to buy something i didn't need- esp the outlet. I save my receipts and take most of it back. things are better now- mostly b/c alot of the new bags don't do much for me. i tell myself that something better and newer will be out soon and i can't buy every new bag, wallet, keyfob that comes out and now i save for what i know i will really love and use. i have also banned myself from ebay-my god! the damage i have done! LOL it will be ok- just drool over what everyone else gets- and log on once a week or so- it helps! but don't leave us ;)

Its always lik that when you first join, but there is always the option to return! Thats what I did when I first joined I kept buying stuff and going nuts but ended up seeing the voice of reason! If you can afford it, life is tooo short to let something like not buying a bag get in the way of your happiness!!

Its always lik that when you first join, but there is always the option to return! Thats what I did when I first joined I kept buying stuff and going nuts but ended up seeing the voice of reason! If you can afford it, life is tooo short to let something like not buying a bag get in the way of your happiness!!

You can also learn to live vicariously through others' purchases for the most part :yes: