Help Need For Red Bag

aze

DoLcE ViTa
Sep 21, 2007
I want to buy a red epi bag... but I can't decide the shape... I love all off them... locit,speedy,passy...... and the others... which one is the best... HELP NEEEEEDDDDDD...:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

YES.. ı AM THİNKİNK ABOUT THE SPEEDY ALSO.. I need something casual.. I am not working so I am going to use the bag in day time and night.. I write som styles speedy, lockit etc.. but you can choose anyother bag from the epi line... important thing is it must be good looking with red

Noe, get a Noe! The folds are amazingly beautiful in epi leather.

I love them all too. I think that makes epi my favorite LV fabric!

My take on a few of the designs. Speedy shows the squash too easily and I worry about creasing the leather. Lockit sort of small but sooo cute. Jasmin, probably small as well and I thought it was the cutest til lockit arrived. *I* think the epi looks best with a more structured bag like the Alma, Montaigne, Passy and Segur.

Have fun looking through all the designs. I am sure one will end up your favorite. I had a terrible time choosing my damier. Consider the size and carry style you prefer and a couple will rise to the top of your list.