Any Versace Lovers?

Hi i was wondering if you had the Munich telephone number or contact details of the store...i have been calling up all over the world for this bag becuase it has sold out in Australia. thanx :smile:

I don't agree with the statement that these bags are overpriced. They are exceptionally made. In my opinion, Louis Vuitton bags are overpriced. I have LV bags and Versace bags, and in my opinion, you get more for your money with Versace bags. People always comment on my Versace bags, and not my LV bags.

I was just wondering why there isn't a Versace forum here. Am I the only fan? I think the Medusa logo is the best icon in fashion. Is it just me?

I think they don't get a lot of coverage here because Versace doesn't really focus a lot of attention on handbags, and what they have put out recently has been ... very Donatella.

Or maybe though they have great stuff they are not doing enough PR about it (look what a mini histoire can do). They don't have as much magazine coverage / spotlight either. I think their quilted black patent handbag is awesome, but it was not in ELLE's blurb about black handbags in the past issue.

I bought a genuine Versace messenger bag on eBay, a few months ago to bring on holiday. But when it arrived it was tiny and practically useless. I should have studied the dimensions more closely. To be honest though, Versace isn't the first name to come up re handbags.

Awhile back I lobbied for a Yves St. Laurent thread and when it was posted, I thought my world complete. But now I'm pining for a Versace bag and am scared to death to get the wrong thing. Anyone else interested? Some of the bags are TDF.:heart: