Headlines News (Singapore)

Do they still have it in Spore?:P I just called, they said no navy; only black and beige:crybaby:

Ahh they currently have stocks?! I really really want a black Jumbo but my rents won't let me though. :sad: To think I have to pay more when I buy it in the near future. Oh dear, and I really shouldn't be here when I'm having an A Level paper tomorrow.

i'm sorry for my ignorance, i'm a real chanel newbie who has always admired chanel from afar and planned to own one... someday. how often has chanel singapore been increasing its prices and by how much each time? i've heard stories about pretty horrifying price increases...

i'm sorry for my ignorance, i'm a real chanel newbie who has always admired chanel from afar and planned to own one... someday. how often has chanel singapore been increasing its prices and by how much each time? i've heard stories about pretty horrifying price increases...

no, chanel hasn't been increasing prices that drastically in the past, unlike lv. however, the house of chanel has been doing so for the past 2 years and there will be a 20% price increase on 1st nov onwards. :yucky: