Where can I locate Chanel medium caviar classic flap bag before price goes up?

look through the subforum for a name of an SA from saks or NM

Give them a call, they should be able to find one for you. It's quite common, black caviar med flap, you should have no problem locating one.

^^ you only pay tax if there is that store in your state and you pay your regular county tax - ie if you order from bergdorf and you're not in NY you don't pay tax. a lot of SAs waive shipping so you can try asking.

ally: thanks for the info. i'm in the states, speciaficallyl southern california. i found a SA from Hawaii that can get the bag for me..so does that mean I dont' need to pay the Hawaii sales tax and get the bag as its regular price? thx

which store in hawaii? if it is a store that is available in california then they will charge you your local tax rate (la or oc rate i would assume). the only exception i've seen is saks ny where they dont seem to charge tax when they send items here.

ally: thanks for the info. i'm in the states, speciaficallyl southern california. i found a SA from Hawaii that can get the bag for me..so does that mean I dont' need to pay the Hawaii sales tax and get the bag as its regular price? thx

I'm not Ally but I'm assuming that the SA is a Chanel SA and not a Neimans SA. In which case, if the SA ships the bag to you, you will be charged your county's tax and the price of the bag in Hawaii, no Hawaii sales tax.