Jimmy Choo Ordered electric blue Mahala from JC

kimbah

Choo-love
Aug 22, 2007
I've been a "stalker" for a little while now...a bit of a wallflower in general. After thinking about joining the Choo frenzy, I scoured tPF to learn and be inspired. The result: 3 Choo's in 3 weeks :shame: When my DH rolls his eyes at me I blame it on you ladies!

Anyway - today JC in New York called me to fill my request for #4, an electric blue Mahala. All this time (well only 3 weeks :smile:) I thought they were sold out. On a whim I used the request form on jc.com to have them locate one. I'm never lucky - but today my luck changed.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the SA who helped me said there are a few still wandering around in the US. This might be old news to all of you, but I owe my new found addiction to you...

I Want An Electric Blue Mahala But It's All Sold Out In My Country!!:crybaby::hysteric::girlsigh:

I can't decide if I should order the purple one from jc.com or wait for an authentic albeit a used one from ebay???:confused1: Sorry but I'm gonna stalk this jc thread with my plea for an EB Mahala.....till I get one:graucho:

Woo hoo! Glad things worked out for you! Please post pics of your JC "family" if you get a chance!

Hope I'm doing this pic post right...:s

This is my JC family. The green satchel was an Overstock purchase gone bad - received it last week, and I'm pretty sure it's a fake. I'm sending it back today. My collection will have a pop of electric blue very soon!

Attachments

• IMG_1237.JPG
    IMG_1237.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 86
OMG!!! I didn't know JC had a request form. I thought they only sent things from the UK? You are very lucky!! I have been wanting one in forever but couldn't locate one. Good for you!!

This is my JC family. The green satchel was an Overstock purchase gone bad - received it last week, and I'm pretty sure it's a fake. I'm sending it back today. My collection will have a pop of electric blue very soon!
Is the purple a Mahala or Maddy? Which bag is your favorite?

Please take some pics of the green satchel before you send it back. I'd like to see a close up of the outer logo plate as well as a close up of the inner lilac logo plate. In addition, I would like to see some closer general pictures, including a good shot of the zippers and zipper pulls. If this bag is a fake, it would be good info to have. Please post the pics on the authentication thread. Thanks!

I've ordered shoes from Overstock and didn't have a problem. Also, another Choo girl just got a gorgeous authentic Choo Ring from them.

Congrats on you blue Mahala!

The purple one is a Maddy. I love the color, but the Mahala is a better size for me for everyday use. The plum liquid patent was my favorite...until today! I may sleep with my electric blue by my side tonight :nuts:

Please take some pics of the green satchel before you send it back. I'd like to see a close up of the outer logo plate as well as a close up of the inner lilac logo plate. In addition, I would like to see some closer general pictures, including a good shot of the zippers and zipper pulls. If this bag is a fake, it would be good info to have. Please post the pics on the authentication thread. Thanks!

I'll definately post pictures tonight of the satchel. Even as a JC newbie, I could spot the fake a mile away.