Anyone have membership to BagBorrowOrSteal.com????

Status
Not open for further replies.

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Just wondering if anyone joined this site....i haven't really heard of it since i saw an ad for it..i was just wondering if it's a good site to join and if any of you had good/bad experiences with this site....what do you think about it?

www.bagborroworsteal.com

i dont know if i should join or not.............

Id rather invest a bag I can use alot and often that is MINE only or buy used instead of "renting" bags. All the $$ you put towards those can be put towards buying one. Its kinda like the saying that says renters never get rich, but owners do (for houses).

the idea is good though especially if you are unsure if you'll actually like a bag it's a good way to try before you buy or prehaps with LE's if you couldn't get one or you like to rotate your bags alot then you don't have to spend a ton of money for something you'll only use for a little while

Id rather invest a bag I can use alot and often that is MINE only or buy used instead of "renting" bags. All the $$ you put towards those can be put towards buying one. Its kinda like the saying that says renters never get rich, but owners do (for houses).

That's exactly what I thought It's so expensive to rent those bags. If you save the money you'd spend on renting those bags, you could buy one of your own instead.
I only like the idea of renting a bag for a special event, if you want to wear a really expensive bag that you would only use like once in your life.

Are they real bags?

With the prices they are charging, they'd better be real!

Status
Not open for further replies.