Opinions needed for bf's bday pressie!

nuts26

Jan 24, 2007
my boyfriend's bday is coming up in nov.. and we've been together for almost 8 years now .. so i really have no idea what to get for him cause i've ran out of ideas :sweatdrop: .. BUT i was thinking abt the Utah '6 cards and bill holder' wallet.. not sure about the durability though.. has anyone seen it in action? what do you guys think? :smile:

Is his wallet kinda worn out? If so you should get him a wallet! Have you considered a keyring? I like the astropill in mono for guys. (well my bf likes that one best). Congrats for being together for 8 years, that's an achievement!

Do you think he would use a key wallet? I'm getting my DH the Damier 6-key wallet ... they're kinder to pockets than a bunch of keys sloshing around, and he likes the way you can remove one key at a time. Or how about sunglasses, or a belt?

Do you think he would use a key wallet? I'm getting my DH the Damier 6-key wallet ... they're kinder to pockets than a bunch of keys sloshing around, and he likes the way you can remove one key at a time. Or how about sunglasses, or a belt?

nahh he doesnt have a lot of keyss heheee but yeah i think a belt should be good too.. oh god now i have few choices to choose from :sweatdrop:

I bought DH a Utah wallet for our anniversary and he didn't like it very much - bills compartment not deep enough and he wasn't happy with how things were organized. I ended up returning the wallet (exchanged it for a pochette for myself haha) and getting him a nice wallet from Ferragamo instead (his all time favorite wallet now).

Depends on what kind of guy your bf is, a keepall is definitely something anyone could find a use for.

The Utah Commanche is hot hot hot - a great (if expensive) masculine piece, which is something that can't be said about a lot of Vuitton's men's bags.

S000M9253000T0.jpg