where can i buy Anthracite city or work

a_cai

May 27, 2007
I am dying with that color but could not found it in aloha rag or anywhere near my place.

Could anybody tell me how and where I can get one city(regular hardware) or work in Anthracite? Great many thanks.

by the way, will they produce this color next year?:wtf::wtf:

Moved to the BBag Shopping Sub Forum....

Please check the sticky thread at the top of the page for Authentic BBag retailers.

Balenciaga does each color for one season only, so it will be difficult to find Anthracite in stores right now.

Good luck :flowers:

Hello,

I saw an Anthracite City at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver, Canada. Are you in the US? I'm not sure if they will ship outside Canada but you could call them to find out: 604-681-3121. Ask for my SA, Carly, who is helpful and knowledgeable about B-bags (unlike most SAs at Holt's).

The bad news is the price -- around CDN$1445! With the current Canadian/US exchange rate, it will work out to be slightly more in US$. :wtf:

Good luck and I hope you'll be able to find it. I have this bag myself and love love it! :tup:

I am dying with that color but could not found it in aloha rag or anywhere near my place.

Could anybody tell me how and where I can get one city(regular hardware) or work in Anthracite? Great many thanks.

by the way, will they produce this color next year?:wtf::wtf:

I have one as well and likewise love it (see my avatar pic). However, it was hard to get back in July when I was on the quest for mine. I called literally every store on the reputable stores list to find it, though there were more available in GH. I think your best bet at this point is resellers -- there are a few listed on the stores list -- or auctions. You may also want to take a look at Plomb. It's a very different color, but the stores get it confused a lot, and many people on here like it better.