Diorlight

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
hi ladies, i recently was browsing a local fashion magazine and spotted an advert for the new diorlight. seems like a pretty cute accessory (like the diorplay lip gloss dice) to have, just wondering if anyone has seen it in real life yet (or if anyone already owns one)?

anyway here's the product on NM:
NMC0BFW_mn.jpg

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...t000000cat000285cat4830738cat000294cat7210732

and here are pictures of it i took from the local magazine:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpg
    IMG_1032.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 213
oh my nerd! Love it....I have all the dior gloss trinkets...but I don't know if I can part with 90 bucks for this one. Sooooo pretty must...get...out...of this thread.

ok i NEED that ...i wonder if it will be in duty free shops in two weeks ....:graucho:

hehehe, nat, DON'T buy it. i'm telling you. DON'T.
coz santa told me you've been a good girl this year and y'know....

p/s i regularly get 20% off beauty products at the duty-free shop here, so again, y'know.... :graucho:;) i'm telling you, DO NOT get this thing (unless you like them in twos or threes or fours or so many that you can hang em all on a christmas tree like those baubles decoration)

hehehe, nat, DON'T buy it. i'm telling you. DON'T.
coz santa told me you've been a good girl this year and y'know....

p/s i regularly get 20% off beauty products at the duty-free shop here, so again, y'know.... :graucho:;) i'm telling you, DO NOT get this thing (unless you like them in twos or threes or fours or so many that you can hang em all on a christmas tree like those baubles decoration)

Ok i wont !!!!:yahoo::heart: but then on the other hand OMG i can totally picture myself dressed in Wilhelminas clothes decorating my xmas tree in that Dior lip gloss only...so who knows ...:graucho:

PS. your post couldnt have come in a better moment, luv ya girl...:heart:

Ok i wont !!!!:yahoo::heart: but then on the other hand OMG i can totally picture myself dressed in Wilhelminas clothes decorating my xmas tree in that Dior lip gloss only...so who knows ...:graucho:

PS. your post couldnt have come in a better moment, luv ya girl...:heart:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: absolutely can see you doing that! there's a christmas episode in there and there's a scene where either marc or wilhelmina adjusts a dangling shoe decoration on the christmas tree in her room. i think you'd love that tree with its decor. ;)

:roflmfao::roflmfao: absolutely can see you doing that! there's a christmas episode in there and there's a scene where either marc or wilhelmina adjusts a dangling shoe decoration on the christmas tree in her room. i think you'd love that tree with its decor. ;)

ha ! i saw that episode yesterday i am catching up quickly :yahoo:!

mmmm Diorlight xmas tree cant stop thinking about it ...:love: