Beata Patent Tote in black

Okay a new Chloe Design from PM and I'll go on the record saying I really like it. Wear it with pride, she's beautiful!

BTW can you show us pictures modeling this gorgeous bag?

Okay a new Chloe Design from PM and I'll go on the record saying I really like it. Wear it with pride, she's beautiful!

BTW can you show us pictures modeling this gorgeous bag?

Here you go!!!! Per your request: Some pics of me w/bag!!!

Attachments

• chloe2.JPG
    chloe2.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 153
  • chloe3.JPG
    chloe3.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 198
  • chloe4.JPG
    chloe4.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 148
  • PA290013.JPG
    PA290013.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 153
I have to ask, where did you find this beauty? I don't think I've seen it before, of course, I've purposely stayed away from the Chloe section in the stores lately.;)

I have to ask, where did you find this beauty? I don't think I've seen it before, of course, I've purposely stayed away from the Chloe section in the stores lately.;)

Ilson,
I bought this bag in a store called Breuninger in Stuttgart, Germany. This store has an amazing selection of designer handbags.

You can also go on Net-a-porter: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/25552; they sell this bag, as well, in black and in taupe.

Thanks, your pics are great, the web site doesn't show the bag's beauty as does your pics. It looks more structured on the web site, I love the way your pics show the flexibillity of the bag. Beautiful bag, enjoy!!

I finally used my bag yesterday. Went on a mini business trip. Wow...it holds lots of stuff...and of course, it looks good on!!!

The only thing I don't like is the short straps. I know it is a tote, but I like to be able to put it on my shoulder as well.

I did wear it on my shoulder most of the time though...but it can become a balancing act...sometimes!!!

But all in all...I :heart: my new work bag!! YIPPEEEE for the Beata Tote!!!:cutesy:

:love: