Which PA outlet is better???

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
Lahaska or Tannersville?? They re both about an hour and a half away from NYC, and i havent been to them!! I ve been to Hershey, Lancaster, Riverhead, Woodbury Commons, *******, CT but not any of those...soooooo which one is better?!?!

I've never been to Tannersville, but Lahaska is very impressive, lots of great stuff, plus right across the street is a bunch of neat stores and restaurants (part of Peddler's Village), so you could make a day of it. Plus the SA's were very nice and helpful there. Fifteen more minutes down the street is New Hope, a very beautiful artsy little town with galleries, theaters, etc. (actually, you could make a whole weekend of it)

I love the Tannersville outlet, the SAs are really friendly and they usually have a ton of clearance stuff. It's the polar opposite of Woodbury, much calmer and saner.

I'm headed out there in a few weeks - I have a few days off from work and am going on a Thursday when things should be extra-calm. I'll post after I go.

Susan

I've only been to Lahaska once but didn't find anything I wanted. The SA's were really nice though . I love Tannersville & the SA's are always super nice there :tup: Looking forward to checking out Lancaster and/or Hershey before Christmas.