Which do you think I should get?

Which would you suggest for my FIRST Coach?

• CARLY LEATHER LARGE BAG

• COACH ERGO BELTED LEATHER MAGAZINE TOTE

• CHELSEA LEATHER LARGE HOBO

• Other (I have a better suggestion!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
After a particularly scary event outside my building a few weeks back Im reinvigorating my purse search. I need something that fits close to the body and won't be too bulky on me so I can have it under my coat and not look ridiculously obvious.

I also am considering getting the swingpack instead and just carrying that at work and my usual bag outside of work...

I think I like these three coaches the best. I don't need a ton of room though Id like to be able to use it on the plane with a magazine or two inside (doesn't have to completely close. My aunt and cousin have the 25% off certs pretty frequently so Ill likely have them obtain it for me so it's not as pricey.

I prefer leather and lean towards brown usually.

Thoughts?

[/SIZE]CARLY LEATHER LARGE BAG

10616_B4BR-1_d2.jpg

COACH ERGO BELTED LEATHER MAGAZINE TOTE
11266_B4TO-3_d2.jpg

CHELSEA LEATHER LARGE HOBO
10948_B4BK-3_d2.jpg

I like the magazine tote best for what you're wanting. The vintage leather one is really pretty too!

Those bottom two are where I lean towards right now... :smile: I thought the magazine tote was probably the easiest to "conceal" but that was still cute when worn outside. :smile:

Thanks all, keep the votes and opinions comin!

After a particularly scary event outside my building a few weeks back Im reinvigorating my purse search. I need something that fits close to the body and won't be too bulky on me so I can have it under my coat and not look ridiculously obvious.

As much as I love the Carly, it's pretty thick and slouchy and I think would not look good under a coat. The Chelsea is not as thick and the Ergo tote is thin... I'm going to say Ergo tote for your need of a bag that "fits close to the body and won't be too bulky."