*THIS* close to buying HH's Mosaique Satchel

Hmmm, kellykapoor,I love your taste, I really do. I was salivating over that Rebecca Minkoff Matinee you bought in chocolate with the raspberry suede trim, and I am sooooo excited to see pics of it. I believe you also have a black havana hobo, right? Which is gorgeous too, IMO. However, this bag I am not too keen on at all, especially with that high price tag. Again, just my opinion but...I no likey.

No prob! Just yapping away my opinion! Dont get me wrong, I love HH, but that bag is a little trippy..if you stare at it too long its kinda psychedelic!

No prob! Just yapping away my opinion! Dont get me wrong, I love HH, but that bag is a little trippy..if you stare at it too long its kinda psychedelic!

LOL - I am a big HH fan also, but I am not keen on this bag. I prefer this colorway to the other option, but there is something about the combo of canvas and leather and so many different strips sewn on in different directions that bothers me :shrugs:

Hi! I'm glad to answer your question because I got this bag and returned it. I was fixated on it from the pictures because it's very unique-looking, but it didn't live up to my expectations in person. The leather trim is lighter and less rich than it appears in the pictures, and felt a bit brittle. I was hoping it would have a cool, distressed quality to it but it didn't - just a flat, pale brown. The color contrast between the leater and canvas wasn't as great as it looked in pictures, so it just looked like a faded bag. I definitely do not think it was worth the price. I hope that helps! :smile::smile:

Maybe I'm late here, if you've already decided you don't want it and no one likes it in black:crybaby:, but I have this bag in black and I really like it. Seems very 70's to me and I dig that look. Can't carry it over the shoulder very comfortably, if that's an issue for anyone. I have the matching coin purse too, I think I like that more than the bag.
hhmosaiquecombo.jpg

Hi! I'm glad to answer your question because I got this bag and returned it. I was fixated on it from the pictures because it's very unique-looking, but it didn't live up to my expectations in person. The leather trim is lighter and less rich than it appears in the pictures, and felt a bit brittle. I was hoping it would have a cool, distressed quality to it but it didn't - just a flat, pale brown. The color contrast between the leater and canvas wasn't as great as it looked in pictures, so it just looked like a faded bag. I definitely do not think it was worth the price. I hope that helps! :smile::smile:

Bumble, That totally helps - thanks! :flowers: