Coach Outlet In Atlantic City, Nj???

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
Hi, girls! My hubby booked us a 3 day getaway to Atlantic City in 2 weeks!!!!:yahoo: I know there is a Coach boutique in Caesar's Resort, but are there any local outlets near the boardwalk strip? If yes, please let me know HOW to get to them and if they are in walking distance or you need to drive to them!! Thanks soooooooo much in advance!!!!

i live near AC and there's a coach outlet at "the walk." the outlet here have really nice stores and they are in the process of opening more stores. the outlet stores are close to the caesar's parking garage, definitely walking distance. have fun!!!!

i live near AC and there's a coach outlet at "the walk." the outlet here have really nice stores and they are in the process of opening more stores. the outlet stores are close to the caesar's parking garage, definitely walking distance. have fun!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Which way do we walk from Caesar's garage? and how far of a walk would you say it is??? thanks soooooooo much for your help!!!!!

the walk is pretty short and you can't miss it since there are signs in the garage that will lead you to the outlet. just pretty much take the elevator to the 1st floor and then you're there. also go to acoutlets.com to preview the stores that they have. you will have so much fun shopping between the outlet stores and the pier shops at caesars.

the walk is pretty short and you can't miss it since there are signs in the garage that will lead you to the outlet. just pretty much take the elevator to the 1st floor and then you're there. also go to acoutlets.com to preview the stores that they have. you will have so much fun shopping between the outlet stores and the pier shops at caesars.
Thanks so much for all the info!!! I cant wait!!!!:yahoo:

^there r signs everywhere at Caesars.....so u wont have any probs finding the outlet area and the nice boutiques too....Caesars Pier has FAB boutiques and also great places to eat!Have fun!!

We are off to Atlantic City on Tuesday!!!!!!! If anyone has been to this outlet recently, please let me know if you found anything good!!!! I am a HUGE signature fan and was soooooooooooooooooo exctied to hear that this is a signature outlet!!!! Thanks, girls!!!!!