Is $316.80 a good deal for NWT Moni Moni Splendor?

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I've been looking at this bag for a while now and it's available at this price in chocolate, caramel and black. Should I go for it?

Attachments

• Moni Moni Splendor, Caramel.jpg
    Moni Moni Splendor, Caramel.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 528
I think it is a great price. I was kicking myself when I found them on the sale page at LunaBoston. I got my plum one from adasa at full price (stupid.. yes I know.. but I just wanted it so badly at the time to wait for a couopon... sure enough, a coupon for adasa soon came up after I bought it.. sigh). I am currently using it now and really really like it. Since it has the vintage washed look, I don't have to be extra careful with it. The washed leather is very very soft and the bag fits all my stuff. I would seriously consider getting another one in a different color with that price if I am not obssessed with Rebecca Minkoff bags right now. Some many fabulous bags, not enough arms and money.

That a good price, and free shipping just sweetens the deal. I hope you love it. I've never owned one, but from what I understand, the washed leather on Moni Moni bags is sooooooo squishy!

I wonder how this bag looks carried by the strap? I love shoulder bags but not sure if the handles are long enough to wear over the shoulder comfortably, especially with a winter coat. Anyone know?

Thanks!

:yes: the leather is lovely :drool:
attachment.php

Is $316.80 after using code GRECHEN? Can you use the code with a sale item? When I looked on Lunaboston, I thought the price was $396? I'm so confused but it's a wonderful bag and I love the distressed look of it!