Really need your help...can't decide!!!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I took a poll last week, but it didn't help me decide. So one last time, here it is:

I have the black caviar jumbo flap w/sh, light silver reissue, black/black large cambon tote, and black caviar timeless clutch.

Considering my current collection, I have narrowed it down to:

1) Brown Medallion Tote (sh)
2) Black Baby Cabas
3) Black Caviar GST (gold hardware!)

HELP...THE PRICE INCREASE CLOCK IS TICKING LOUDER AND LOUDER IN MY HEAD! lol

Also, DH may let me get TWO for my upcoming b-day. And then my crazy mind thinks, "Two of these bags will closely equate to the Chanel 38mm J12 I've been wanting...hmmm." I'm so confused.

Notice that your the bags you have are all structured. So for variety:-

I'd get the baby Cabas (unstructured). It's so functional and light and you can toss it around without worrying whether it will hold up, kwim? :smile: Fuss-free!

And as you mentioned that DH may just agree to 2 bags, my 2nd vote goes to the brown medallion tote (a variation from the black). Just get it before the dreaded price hike! Enjoy your shopping and purchas(es)! :smile:

I think you should either get a black baby cabas or the GST w/ g/h. Personally, I like the baby cabas better; however, seeing that you're collection is consisted with all s/h, having one with g/h will mix it up a bit and give you more variety for your wardrobe.

I think you should get the J12 instead!both black caviar jumbo and black large cambon you've already got serve IMO the same purpose as all 3 bags you're willing to choose from...plus that the two of them are black too!;)

You need brown, what about a brown GST? I like the brown medallion tote but not crazy about the handles, super huge CC's and I think they are hard to get in and out of due to the tapered zip top, otherwise I'd say do the medallion tote, You NEED brown.

A vote for Baby Cabas from me too! Most of your bags are a bit on the formal looking side, that's why I think u need a fun bag this time! And if your DH really let u buy 2 bags...then u should go with the j12 . Good Luck....tick...tick....:P