Arghhhhhh!!! Not Happy!

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Ok so some of you may remember that I had some problems with my bubble ring....one side popped off, my SA fixed it for me than the other side fell off...

WELL! I talked to elux and they said they would exchange it for me...ok fine so we sent it back, i ordered a new one

AND NOW...i get the package....there is a LV box inside, but it is EMPTY?!?!?!?! what the H - E - double hockey sticks is going on??????>>?

im so upset! :'( i wanted to wear it today too :crybaby: I called and they said they would check into the matter, but blah ive already waited a month and now MORE? I know its a stupid small item, but i LOVE that sucker :sad: im soooo sad right now u guys dont even know :sad:

Ok so some of you may remember that I had some problems with my bubble ring....one side popped off, my SA fixed it for me than the other side fell off...

WELL! I talked to elux and they said they would exchange it for me...ok fine so we sent it back, i ordered a new one

AND NOW...i get the package....there is a LV box inside, but it is EMPTY?!?!?!?! what the H - E - double hockey sticks is going on??????>>?

im so upset! :'( i wanted to wear it today too :crybaby: I called and they said they would check into the matter, but blah ive already waited a month and now MORE? I know its a stupid small item, but i LOVE that sucker :sad: im soooo sad right now u guys dont even know :sad:

OMG I can't believe it!!! Do the package look like if it was opened? :wtf:

i called them but all they said was "i'll contact the distributing center adn we can check into that for you".....BLAH BLAH BLH!! arghhhh he says it takes about 3 days! GESH, im about to go postal on their butts

WOW that is crazy unlucky-so sorry to hear about this. I'm sure that they'll make good on the situation, hopefully sooner rather than later!

Wow! :wtf:

I can't believe it was EMPTY considering the fact that it was a return.

Very strange.

Well, I hope everything works out for you in the end and you get your ring back SAFELY asap! :flowers:

I had this happen with a pair of shoes once. I took the with me to Vegas to have them stretched, and I NEVER got them back! The box was NOT tampered with either! There were dust bags and paper, that was it!

I am so sorry! It would really suck to have to buy a new one, but I guess that is an option!