My red lambskin e/w is here! pics and modeling pics included!

siri anne

Dec 23, 2006
I have been waiting for this for months (ok, well actually only two weeks, but when you are waiting for Chanel, it seems like months, doesn't it?:nuts:)

This is my first lambskin, so you can imagine how excited I was to hold this baby for the first time:love:

Thanks for letting me share my Red e/w with silver hardware:yes:

chanel005.jpg

chanel007.jpg

and my sad attempt at a modeling pic! i am 5'7 & 1/2 for size reference
chanel001.jpg

Thanks Beautylicious:flowers: I am so excited to own her. Up at 6:30 in the morning to dress for modeling pics:lol: Feels like Christmas morning:girlsigh:

You did? :lol: Aww, that's so sweet, I'm happy that you're so excited! My first Chanel was a lambskin E/W and I kept on stroking her, so I know exactly what you mean :heart:

Siri Ann I thought I was the nightbird here lol!;)
I just made myself a cup of tea (English style yes-yes) so I can go to bed afterwards at least for a couple of hours before going out hehe!:wlae:
and as usual I had to take a "quick" glimpse at the F when my eyes POPPED OUT OPEN and all they could see was RED!:nuts:
I love it! love lambskin (keep on telling that at every chance hehe),love red and I love it on you!It's just gorgeous and I'm so happy for you indeed!:heart::drool:
The shade looks like my red with the bijoux chain! It's fabulous and I think you can wear it even for formal events since it's got the interwoven chain and It's an e/w!Congrats !
BTW I do feel like it's Christmas here too!-I'm an hour ahead (Vienna)and the kids got their Octoberfest vacation but I just wish Christmas were really close! I've been exchanging pms with a fellow Greek until 4.00am lol and she told me they're still with short sleeves on arrgg! :yes:

Siri Ann I thought I was the nightbird here lol!;)
I just made myself a cup of tea (English style yes-yes) so I can go to bed afterwards at least for a couple of hours before going out hehe!:wlae:
and as usual I had to take a "quick" glimpse at the F when my eyes POPPED OUT OPEN and all they could see was RED!:nuts:
I love it! love lambskin (keep on telling that at every chance hehe),love red and I love it on you!It's just gorgeous and I'm so happy for you indeed!
The shade looks like my red with the bijoux chain! It's fabulous and I think you can wear it even for formal events since it's got the interwoven chain and It's an e/w!Congrats !
BTW I do feel like it's Christmas here too!-I'm an hour ahead (Vienna)and the kids got their Octoberfest vacation but I just wish Christmas were really close! I've been exchanging pms with a fellow Greek until 4.00am lol and she told me they're still with short sleeves on arrgg! :yes:

Chanelspell: Thanks so much for kind words:girlsigh: ITA, it really is a versatile bag and look forward to taking it out on every occasion I can think of:nuts: So excited to have it, and can't stop looking at it:girlsigh:

Enjoy your tea, and your extra sleep;)