Settle this for me please....lol

Newgrlonthebloc

More LV Please...
Feb 27, 2007
Wow! I've been away for a long while..a few months actually. You may not remember me. I still love my LV and have made a couple of more purchases. Anyway, I was talking to someone today. He made a comment that Louis Vuitton was being made in China now so he didn't understand why anyone would waste money on it. I told him that genuine LV was not made in China but that the fakes were and there is a huge difference. He swore that LV..the genuine ones are being made there. I told him that we could just disagree.

I don't believe it at all but wanted you all to confirm it....LOL. Thanks!

That's what I thought! I was so angry...not because I thought it was true but because he was passing his ignorance off as true..in such a matter of fact kind of way. I was so sure when I told him it wasn't true and I told him where the bags were made and the only places where they can be purchased. Can a man be jealous of a woman carrying a LV bag....?????? LOL

You see I was so PO'd that I had to log in here after several months of being away...lol. I know that you all are the AUTHORITY on this and I wanted to shut him down!

Yea as far as I know they are only made in Spain, France or USA...some of the Limited Editions are made in Italy...(my motard biker that I just picked up today is made in Italy!!!)