Hey gals!! Can you recommend your favourite moisturiser?

VenetiaWanter

Dec 28, 2006
I am in search for one since my skin has been dry and flakey recently (unlike it's usual self) My skin is quite sensitive and usually i break out when i first start using a product...it sucks. Lol, any price really Thanks!!

~$50/each try http://www.remergentskin.com/

Its considered medical grade. You have to understand that unless a product can penetrate to the dermis its 'topical'. Remergent has really great techonology to get the product into the skin via liposomes. They feature their products heavily on DNA repair- lots of things on the market- what you can buy at the department store are pretty much the same, and look to PREVENT, not repair.

check it out.

I second the Dior HydraAction recommendation. It's pretty much the only thing that I have used which worked on my really dry skin, but didn't make me break out.

I am in search for one since my skin has been dry and flakey recently (unlike it's usual self) My skin is quite sensitive and usually i break out when i first start using a product...it sucks. Lol, any price really Thanks!!

Your skin sounds very similar to mine. I've tried everything, but I keep going back to Cetaphil Cream. It works really well and the best part is that its CHEAP! :yahoo:

For my eyes I use Chanel Rectifiance...

I have combination skin but there was a time when my face totally dried up and started flaking. The only thing that brought things back to normal was Chanel's hydramax gel (it's really great). I also tend to break out when I try new things but this didn't break me out at all.
The other moisturizer which I thought was really great (but broke me out after a bit) is Keihl's Ultra Facial Cream. Really great for dry skin.

I really like my Dr.Hauschka Day Moisturizer. It's light but hydrating and it gives me this dewy look. If your skin is really dry, try Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream. It's a bit heavier but worked on me soooo good to battle winter when I used to live in Chicago. I just like all Dr. Hauschka skin care line. It's all natural ingredients, smell good, and does the job!

I've used Cetaphil lotion with success in the past -- it is great for sensitive skin. Also, if you're prone to breakouts, make sure the first ingredient in any moisturizer you use is Purified Water.

Kinerase Ultimate moisturizer is for me truly the ultimate. My skin always feels so hydrated and soft, especially overnight to the extent that I only moisturize every other day. My skin before I used this product was very dry and flaky as well. I highly recommend it.