HONEST TRUTH! what do you think of this COAT!!! Don't know If I should return it...

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
By Marciano.......

PM3561AB-BLK-RF.jpg

I loved it when I bought it, however the collar is kind of weird if i dont button it up all the way!!! ahhhh...this is $278.00 .... maybe I should get a new one? what do you guys think?

Oh I forgot to add the details to the coat:

Sherry Wool Coat

A sophisticated coat in luxurious winter wool. Ruched, shawl collar. Double breasted button closure. Darted for fit. Leather belt at natural waist. Two on-seam pockets. A sexy option for seasonal style.

• 63% wool, 24% polyester, 13% cashmere
  • Professionally clean
  • Domestic and/or imported

sounds like you don't love it as much now, plus it's not cheap, i think you should return it and get something you really love

thank's for replying.......well yeah I haven't even used it and i bought it about 3 weeks ago (getting close to the 30 day return policy!)...However I have trouble trying to find the PERFECT Coat.....

have you heard of soia & kyo coats? i got one at revolveclothing, they are really cute and very well made. if you use the code jt, they apply 15% off. they also do free shipping.

I agree. It doesn't matter if we like it or not the fact that you're not 100% sold on it and it seems like as the days go on you'll probably like it less because you want something that buttons up - return. You'll find something! :smile:

yeah you're right... well i thought it was SOO CUTE & i loved it that's why i decided to spend almost $300 on it but after a while i didn't like it as much anymore... i think i didn't notice the collar until after i bought it..