My outlet adventure today(with pics!!)

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
When I first walked into the store I was so overwhelmed, it's the biggest outlet store i've been to. They had alot of leather wristlets, Soho bags, and last years winter Patchwork. Tons of Leather Ergo Hobos, SOHO hobos, and mini-sig laptop bags. They also had a bag that was a tote but had the Coach "Tags" on it, and the different sizes were different colors inside, the SA was telling me they only sent them to 5 stores in the US. I wasn't too fond of them tho. BUTTTTTTT even tho I said I wasn't going to get a new bag I just couldn't pass this up. The wristlet was only $44 and the White leather Shoulder tote was, get this......... $299, marked down clearance to $199 PLUS an extra 20% off, it was only $159!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be tricky keeping the white leather clean, but the SA said to just take a damp cloth with soap & water and lightly clean it off. And I got a really cute keyfob w/a butterfly!!!!!

I am so done until Christmas time....(good thing it's only 2 months away!!! :wlae:)

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Ohh....I'm soooo jealous!!!!! That bag is TDF!!!!!! I LOVE the sig. lining!!!! I'm dying for a white leather bag.....I neeeeed to have an outlet near me! Congrats, Candace!!!

Awesome! I saw that same white bag at my outlet a few days ago. It's beautiful! It's worth the struggle to keep it clean. Are you going to carry it now or wait until spring?

since I live in Florida, I might just use it now, the whole "no white after labor day" rule really doesn't apply. lol

But thanks everyone, but now I am seriously on a :ban:

I am just loving the wristlet! I love the whole buckle-thing. Which outlet did you go to again? I wonder if they have it at the Ellenton outlet near Tampa. That's the closest one to me. If not I may have to try Orlando. :love: