My Gramercy Satchel Came today!!!!

Apr 25, 2007
:yahoo: I just got it and I :heart: it!!!!! It's so cute! It is smaller than I was anticipating but It's perfect for when DH and I go out to dinner or something by ourselves. It's kinda old lady looking for some people I'm sure, but I LOVE vintage stuff so it's perfect for me.. and hey it was 66 bucks!! I don't think it has ever really been used either.. it's in practically perfect condition, only a little tarnishing on the brass and some scratches on the turnlock, and a couple of stains on the inside, but they are very light. It has all the little care card, coach history and a registration card too!

I might have to get addicted to this line... the leather is AMAZING!! This purse is very well made!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I took some pics next to my new citron legacy for size reference, and some modeling pics!

Attachments

• DSCN2120.JPG
    DSCN2120.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 303
  • DSCN2121.JPG
    DSCN2121.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCN2123.JPG
    DSCN2123.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 361
  • DSCN2124.JPG
    DSCN2124.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN2126.JPG
    DSCN2126.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 375
Its way cute. I love it. Where did you get it from? EBAY? I'm always scared to buy from there.

Hi Coachygirl! Yes, I got it on ebay. I buy a lot on ebay.. and I have bough 6 coach items on ebay. No major problems for me so far, but I have been buying and selling since 2000. This purchase was a little unnerving because they only took money order and I don't generally deal with that because I did get burned one time with a money order.. not with coach, but something inexpensive.. Anyway.. I really wanted this one so I went for it. The seller gave me no communication at all except for the invoice, but my purse is here in less than a week after I sent the money order so I am happy!

OOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!....lol....

that is an awesome bag....it so modern yet vintage, sleek lines yet vintage feel....that is an AMAZING price that u got it for...

:dothewave:

That bag is gorgeous taralindsey!!
I love how some of the Coach leatherbags just never fall out of style.
I was searching for a Doctor's satchel a while ago, and the bids went up to 200 ish on Ebay. I guess people love vintage as much as we TPF'ers do!