Needing HELP on Inclusion Bracelet... PLEASE

Aug 2, 2006
HI... I am wanting to order a LV inclusion bracelet in the PM width but do not know which size to get, the small or med. Can some one PLEASE help me??? My wrist are 6 inches. Your HELP is GREATLY needed and appericated!!! Hugs :heart:

HI... I am wanting to order a LV inclusion bracelet in the PM width but do not know which size to get, the small or med. Can some one PLEASE help me??? My wrist are 6 inches. Your HELP is GREATLY needed and appericated!!! Hugs :heart:
I tried on the regular sized inclusion and it was too big for me (went half way up my arm) so I ordered the small size. Unfortunately, the small was too small. It squeezed over my left hand but I don't like wearing bracelets on my left because I'm afraid of scratching my watch. It didn't even fit over my right hand. I think I'm going to sell it. They're so pretty I just wish there was an inbetween size. Your best bet is going in and trying them both on. Good Luck!!

My wrist is about the same and I get the medium. You also have to remember that you have to get them over your hand too, so you need a tad bit more room.

Yeah, the main issue is being able to get it over your hand. My wrists are a bit under 6 inches, but I need to use soap & water to get the small over my hand :sweatdrop: If you can't stop by a boutique to try them on, then I'd suggest ordering both and returning the one that doesn't fit. Or if you're feeling crafty, make a model of the bracelet with a 2.25 inch (small) diameter and one with 2.50 (med) and see how they fit :idea:

Yeah, the main issue is being able to get it over your hand. My wrists are a bit under 6 inches, but I need to use soap & water to get the small over my hand :sweatdrop: If you can't stop by a boutique to try them on, then I'd suggest ordering both and returning the one that doesn't fit. Or if you're feeling crafty, make a model of the bracelet with a 2.25 inch (small) diameter and one with 2.50 (med) and see how they fit :idea:

Thanks... GREAT idea :smile::tup: