I'm In The Mood For A New Bbag! Which One Would You Get? Ideas Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROMIE-OMIE

Oct 17, 2006
I am sitting here thinking that an arrival of a new Bbag would make me feel better in this chilly weather that I am in. I would feel all toasty inside for the Fedex guy to bring me a nice Bbag package! But what to get is the question :girlsigh:!

So, if you were going to order a new Bbag, AND IT COULD BE ANY B-BAG THAT IS CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION (regardless of price), what would it be?! So I guess it could be like your "wishlist" or "dream bag". I need some ideas :idea: please! I want to know what YOU would order! I plan on ordering today!:yahoo:

Violet city w/rh! No question! I have this bag and love it so much. I read in anther thread that BalNY has some in stock. :smile:

THANKS! Whatever I end up getting, I am going to place an order within the next 3 hours! That is the cut off time for over night delivery! I can't wait days to receive my bags...................Keep the fresh ideas coming!

Z & P,

I have:

JAUNE SGH WORK (though selling this one)
BLACK SGH CITY
ANTHRA WORK
VERT DEAU RH CITY
TRUFFLE GGH CITY (just sold it)
NATUREL WORK (SOLD)
STEEL CITY (SOLD)

I just sold a few and now feel empty! I want something that is a little of everything! Something that POPS, but is also neutral! I want a WOW bag! I know it is almost impossible to pick! My brain is spinning :nuts:

Still voting purple here (look at your font!) so how about violet city w/ sgh?

Ha Ha! You are good! I was wondering if anyone would point that out! Though I had a violet once and sold it because I don't feel that it goes with my hair and coloring. BUT I love the color. I really do. Violet and Pine are both sounding soooo good right now!

Not neutral but tomato with GSH is gorgeous, or maybe Violet. I also adore the Sienna City with regular hardware. It pops yet is still neutral and the leather on all of the Sienna's I have seen is fabulous. We have similar hair color and eggplant is the only purple bag that looks good on me. I loved my lilac but it looked horrible. I have the Violet money wallet but not sure if I could pull it off in a bag. As for my wish list the only one that I am seriously considering getting right now is Sienna.

Pine is gorgeous, but be careful of the zipper tape color. This is the only reason I don't own a pine city - I think the zipper tape clashes on alot of the bags - the tape is more of a teal-ish color. I haven't seen one IRL that did match. If I had, it would be mine!

Pine is gorgeous, but be careful of the zipper tape color. This is the only reason I don't own a pine city - I think the zipper tape clashes on alot of the bags - the tape is more of a teal-ish color. I haven't seen one IRL that did match. If I had, it would be mine!

I would never get a Pine for exactly that reason. It clashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.