I went CRAZY at Coach thanks to all of you!!!

Jul 4, 2007
After reading about all the great outlet purchases that everyone has made I decided to check out the outlet store by me. They had tons of great stuff. I debated on getting last years patchwork shoulder tote but passed...I think I want THIS YEARS! I ended up with a realy cool black leather belt and a scarf.

I then went to Nordtrsoms (as everyone has been chatting about their sale) and they had 1 Bleecker Shopper in Signature. I have been waiting for this bag so I grabbed it. I then went to the sale bin and found a whisky Gigi. I have been drooling over this bag for months so I couldn't pass it up.

I am heading to NY tomorrow and can't wait to check out the new Legacy Boutique. I am sort of spent out but maybe I can get something small like a wristlet, mini skinny, or scarf.

I can't wait. I will post a full report!

Attachments

• Coach Bags.jpg
    Coach Bags.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 171
  • Coach Outlet Goodies.jpg
    Coach Outlet Goodies.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 72
After reading about all the great outlet purchases that everyone has made I decided to check out the outlet store by me. They had tons of great stuff. I debated on getting last years patchwork shoulder tote but passed...I think I want THIS YEARS! I ended up with a realy cool black leather belt and a scarf.

I then went to Nordtrsoms (as everyone has been chatting about their sale) and they had 1 Bleecker Shopper in Signature. I have been waiting for this bag so I grabbed it. I then went to the sale bin and found a whisky Gigi. I have been drooling over this bag for months so I couldn't pass it up.

I am heading to NY tomorrow and can't wait to check out the new Legacy Boutique. I am sort of spent out but maybe I can get something small like a wristlet, mini skinny, or scarf.

I can't wait. I will post a full report!

What's the Bleecker Shopper like in real life? Does it fit on your shoulder or does it have to be carried like a satchel. I love that bag!

What's the Bleecker Shopper like in real life? Does it fit on your shoulder or does it have to be carried like a satchel. I love that bag!

Its awsome!. It fts on m shoulder even with a jacket. It has a satin type black lining. Its not as long as I thought. Its a great larger eveday purse...it would not be good solo as a work purse. I tend to carry a computer backpack for work and a purse. My bleecker Shopper currently has a chamelion insert in it (I think its the medium). I have a wallet, 2 pairs of glasses, change purse, very small notebook, cosmetic bag, wristlet, ipod, headphones and cell in main compartment. There is a zippered inside and it has my passport. There is a big flap over pocket that has my keys. There are 2 pockets on back. One is the length of the bag and you can put a plane ticket or a magazine in it. The other is smaller.

It is awsome....