In need of a key chain

Big Eyes

Oct 3, 2007
Hi everyone! I have outgrown the accumulated junk hanging from my keys. I need a key chain ASAP! I want a chic one that shouts sophistication. I don't need change purses or key fob kinds. I just want something metal that I can hang my keys from. It doesn't have to be able to attach to a bag because I don't do that. So what do you think?
Help.

I love the LV 4 key holders, but they don't work if you have large auto keys or alarm fobs
p10429046_ph_althero_Pomme_d'Amour.jpg

Well if your just looking for somthing metal then you should get this,

Otherwise, the vernis key holders^ are chic, or somthing more fun could be an astropill or inclusion key holder.

Attachments

• keyholder.jpg
    keyholder.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 35
I found it heavy, yes. Although, I am quite weak that way, lol. It's also quite sharp on the edges and corners as it's not smoothed off per se. So, if you have other things in your bag that might get scratched, for example, then it might not be the best. But, thats just what I think. I have the gold one. I don't baby my things at all, but the keyring has scratched my phone up considerably, then again it's my fault for not taking precautions for that anyway. It looks fab though, just wished it wasn't that chunky, kwim?

I love the 4 key holder. My car keys are big but I just leave them hanging out all the time. I don't think I'll have to ever look for another key ring again. It's so chic and pretty. You should really consider it.

Attachments

• keys 001.jpg
    keys 001.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 54
  • keys 002.jpg
    keys 002.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 46