Anyone have this gorgeous Cole Haan Bag?

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I just disovered this gorgeous Cole Haan Paige Crochet. Does anyone have it? We have a Cole Haan Outlet close by, and they have one at a great price. I'm thinking this is a pretty versatile bag; what do you think?:tup::tdown:

Attachments

• paige_crochet_.jpg
    paige_crochet_.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 734
I don't have this bag but I did see it IRL at the outlet in Seattle. It looks beautiful. The leather is TDF and the bag's overall quality is wonderful. I really liked it and contemplated buying this one but settled for the Village Bucket tote instead. I think this bag is extremely versatile. Make the trip to the outlet and check it out in person. I'm pretty sure you won't come back empty handed!:yes:

I just disovered this gorgeous Cole Haan Paige Crochet. Does anyone have it? We have a Cole Haan Outlet close by, and they have one at a great price. I'm thinking this is a pretty versatile bag; what do you think?:tup::tdown:

Just as an FYI, Saks online had this bag a couple of days ago for $169. It's no longer available right now, but if you check the link periodically, it may come up again!
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...831704&Special=S&SECSLOT=LN-DESIGNER+HANDBAGS

I am a big Cole Haan fan and think this bag is beautiful and versatile. I also have a Cole Haan outlet close by and have a $167 gift card burning a hole in my wallet...question...would you wear this bag with the leather crochet and linen lining in the fall/winter? The outlet near me has a variety of this type of bag - from this line. I'm considering one.

Hope you can pick up this great bag for a great price.

I don't have this bag but I did see it IRL at the outlet in Seattle. It looks beautiful. The leather is TDF and the bag's overall quality is wonderful. I really liked it and contemplated buying this one but settled for the Village Bucket tote instead. I think this bag is extremely versatile. Make the trip to the outlet and check it out in person. I'm pretty sure you won't come back empty handed!:yes:

Ooh, the village line is really gorgeous! I've just recently discovered Cole Haan bags, and I think they're very underrated. The prices are great and the bags are very well made...Would love to see pics of yours if have the time!

BTW, is there a main Cole Haan thread that is being used? I haven't found one yet but may end up starting one if they keep making bags I love!:smile:

I don't have this particular purse, but I have 8 Cole Haans and love them all. The leather quality and craftsmanship is unbeatable for the price. I'm sure you'll love it!