Here She Is... Peony Tote!!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
My new Peony tote came this morning!! Let me just say, this bag is absolutely beautiful! It's the perfect size, perfect color, just perfect all around! The trim is pink, not red like I originally thought! The inside is a light pink satin and the flowers are not cheap looking, they are leather and suede (or at least feel like leather and suede)!! I'm so excited, i'm not sure I will be able to wait until spring to use her! And she's a Limited Edition, which makes her even more special! Here are some pics. Just so you know, I got the medium size #11388 for $328. The straps will fit over your shoulders if you are a normal sized person, which I am not so that's why it is on my arm in the modeling pics! Enjoy!! :yahoo:

P.S. I apologize for the modeling pics, my bathroom is a mess and my outfit is horrible!

DSC00384.jpg
DSC00385.jpg
DSC00383.jpg

DSC00387.jpg
DSC00390.jpg

Oh my gawd! The color of the trim is TDF!!!! And even the lining is gorgeous!!! I love the close-ups of the peonies! They are so detailed and beautiful! What a gorg. bag!!! Congrats and enjoy!

OMG! I love this tote!!! It is so freaking cute! I love the flowers!! It is on my wishlist for sure now!

I wonder if it will fit on my shoulder? I'm, uh, fluffy....:roflmfao: Is it about the same as the regular signature stripe totes?

Do you have any idea when this bag is "coming out"? I need some time to recoup from this month's expenditures:lol:

OMG! I love this tote!!! It is so freaking cute! I love the flowers!! It is on my wishlist for sure now!

I wonder if it will fit on my shoulder? I'm, uh, fluffy....:roflmfao: Is it about the same as the regular signature stripe totes?

Do you have any idea when this bag is "coming out"? I need some time to recoup from this month's expenditures:lol:

I'm not sure really what the straps are like on the signature stripe totes but i'm assuming they would probably be the same. I know that the drop on this one from the top of the strap to the top of the bag is 8 1/2", so maybe that will help! I don't know when it will be out in stores. Someone in another tread said that JAX said it was already in limited quantities so I really don't know for sure! Sorry I couldn't be more help!

And thanks to everyone!! I just keep staring at her cause she's so pretty!