My first Tokidoki!!

Sep 10, 2007
I am so excited! she is so beautiful. I have been wanting one of these bags sooooo long like since the first season and I really wanted a Pirata print...

So tonight I was in Macy's and I saw it. One Pirata Buon Viaggio :heart:. I cried! It was on clearance for $80. I got to the cashier and my grand total?

$58.90!!!!!! :yahoo:

I am so super happy and for anyone in the area its the macy's at annapolis mall, they have more bags on clearance and different prints as well :tup:

I wish I could post a pic but my camera is broken :sad:

but i have a question. I am confused. Since this is my first, How do I know if its a BV or a MM. The lesportsac tag was gone, it had a replacement price tag the qee and everything was normal. I just don't know! lol I keep reading that the BV is large but I like big bags and this doesnt seem that large? Should I just break out the measuring tape?

The orig price was $160 that help?

I am so excited! she is so beautiful. I have been wanting one of these bags sooooo long like since the first season and I really wanted a Pirata print...

So tonight I was in Macy's and I saw it. One Pirata Buon Viaggio :heart:. I cried! It was on clearance for $80. I got to the cashier and my grand total?

$58.90!!!!!! :yahoo:

I am so super happy and for anyone in the area its the macy's at annapolis mall, they have more bags on clearance and different prints as well :tup:

I wish I could post a pic but my camera is broken :sad:

I think the Annapolis Macy's is the only department store around that carries Tokis. I haven't been there yet, though, because they didn't have any on sale last I checked. Oh, maybe the Bloomingdales at White Flint does, too. And be sure to check out a Loehmann's, they have a ton of Bianco in right now.

Good tip about Annapolis Macy's. I will go there soon!

congrats on your bag! looking forward to seeing it when you get a chance to post a pic. i wish the macy's here (nyc herald sq) had the selection and the excellent sale prices. i think they just get gobbled up here really quickly! wishing you a great time with your new bag!

congrats on your bag! looking forward to seeing it when you get a chance to post a pic. i wish the macy's here (nyc herald sq) had the selection and the excellent sale prices. i think they just get gobbled up here really quickly! wishing you a great time with your new bag!

Tokidoki doesn't seem to be that big a deal here in the Balto./DC area, and not a lot of stores sell it. Annapolis Macy's may be the only store that has stuff beyond the DC Beltway. I know from talking to the Macy's SR a few months ago that those bags just weren't selling, so they still had a bunch.

Ok ok so I think I am addicted because they are on clearance, but i went back and made up an excuse (I need to carry my schoolbooks ;) ) I bought a Campeggio in Spiaggia :yes: Now I want some stuff in Tutti!

Did I mention I opened a macy's account...

Ok ok so I think I am addicted because they are on clearance, but i went back and made up an excuse (I need to carry my schoolbooks ;) ) I bought a Campeggio in Spiaggia :yes: Now I want some stuff in Tutti!

Did I mention I opened a macy's account...

Let the fun begin! :nuts: Toki is crazy addictive, especially at such great deals.