Anyone know where I can get a black hobo stam?

Sorry, those are going to be difficult to find as they were popular during the clearance sales. They might show up at dept store outlets, but I doubt it. Your best bet is ebay.

Wow! This is cool!
I hope Robert can get your bag for you!
Please let us know what happens with the bag and the transaction.
If you get it, please post pix, as I am curious about the bag. I love the Stam, but I really need one shoulder strap~ is this what this bag has? I assume when I hear "hobo" that it is a one-strap shoulder bag.
Oh, do tell!

Wow! This is cool!
I hope Robert can get your bag for you!
Please let us know what happens with the bag and the transaction.
If you get it, please post pix, as I am curious about the bag. I love the Stam, but I really need one shoulder strap~ is this what this bag has? I assume when I hear "hobo" that it is a one-strap shoulder bag.
Oh, do tell!

I called Robert and I did a charge-send, which means that I put it on my bloomies card and it's going to be shipped to me. I was able to get it for 20% off because of the pre-sale since I donated $10 to charity. The person who posted below me put a link to a black hobo stam from ebay that has pics.

Yup, the hobo has one shoulder strap. I like the hobo a lot better than the regular stam because it's roomier and not as heavy bc it doesn't have the metal frame. I'm embarrassed to admit this but I can't open the kiss lock on the regular stam! :shrugs: