Kage Handbags

Hi, Fuzzy. Generally, it raises questions when one's first post is asking others to look at an outside link about an unknown or new brand. Are you affiliated with it? If not, I'm sorry; it's just that self promotion is not permitted here.

Hi, Fuzzy. Generally, it raises questions when one's first post is asking others to look at an outside link about an unknown or new brand. Are you affiliated with it? If not, I'm sorry; it's just that self promotion is not permitted here.

Sorry, I didn't realize that. I am definitely not affiliated with the brand. Just new here and came across these bags recently so I thought I would ask about them.

they are nice! i am the designer!

welcome to tPF! while some people do get a bit leery about self-promotion, at the same time we really love having designers come her... especially when they ask us what we want in bags! RM and HH have built up big followings here for just that reason.

it can be a fine line between soliciting feedback and self-promoting, but you can feel free to ask us for opinions and such. we like it when designers listen to us. :yes: