Jimmy Choo New Choo's Are Coming

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I found some new :choochoo:Choo's showing up on the SFA site, so I am sure Cruise 2008 is just around the corner:yahoo::yahoo:

Here are a couple, but the site seems to be having some technical difficulties:cursing:

Attachments

• Ayse Snake.jpg
    Ayse Snake.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 40
  • snaksuederamona.jpg
    snaksuederamona.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 45
Oooo, very nice. The white one is the Ayse, yes? Are you getting it in the shimmer python? I saw the second one, a watersnake Ramona in the Nordies look book. Thanks for posting pics!

Oooo, very nice. The white one is the Ayse, yes? Are you getting it in the shimmer python? I saw the second one, a watersnake Ramona in the Nordies look book. Thanks for posting pics!

Jburgh
I doubt I would purchase it even half price:nogood:

I just don't do light colored bags too well:Push: Here is one more I posted on your suggestions thread, but I think it would be a Gorgeous bag for your formal evening:drool:

It is the Carolina eel (another Sneaky Snake:sneaky: )

Lionlaw I think the dimensions sound big, but because it is attached to the handles permanently, it it more to give it a "slouchy" look:yes:

Attachments

• carolinaeel.jpg
    carolinaeel.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 28
Hmmm, still yet to see any pics on the Neon Blue Liquid Patent Mahala? Ditto, no light colored/white bags for me no matter how gorgeous they look.

^^ I did see pictures of the Neon Blue Liquid Patent in Nordies 08 Lookbook last week. It's very cute! Since I already have the EB, I'll pass on this one, but otherwise it would be on my list.