Here she is...MISS CHOCOLATE SIGNATURE ERGO HOBO!!!!

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
OK, girls! I have gotten ALOT of PM's to show pics of my new Chocolate Signature Ergo Hobo, style #11290, so HERE SHE IS!!!! YES this is the lightest bag I have EVER owned, and I own ALOT of bags!! :graucho: She is roomy, comfortable, does NOT fall off my shoulder AT ALL, is VERY cute, yet FUNCTIONAL!!! And YES, you can wear her in the rain and not worry about her., snow too, for that matter!!! And last, but NOT LEAST, YES she DOES fit VERY comfortably w/ a heavy winter coat, she has a nice drop length w/ a slouch similar to Carly!!!! I hope I answered all of your questions....if you have any more, please PM me ANY TIME!!! ENJOY the pics!!!! :tup:
2007_1021CHOCOLATESIGERGOHOBO0018.jpg

2007_1021CHOCOLATESIGERGOHOBO0013.jpg

2007_1021CHOCOLATESIGERGOHOBO0003.jpg

2007_1021CHOCOLATESIGERGOHOBO0007.jpg

2007_1021CHOCOLATESIGERGOHOBO0014.jpg

This is the wallet I bought to go w/ my new Ergo:
2007_1021CHOCOLATESIGERGOHOBO0010.jpg

Thanks girls! She REALLY is a cutie!!! ^^ She appears smaller than she is and she holds ALL my stuff w/ TONS of room to spare, yet still being comfortable and lightweight on my shoulder!!!!!! And I love that she slouches like my Carly! :yes:

Thanks girls! She REALLY is a cutie!!! ^^ She appears smaller than she is and she holds ALL my stuff w/ TONS of room to spare, yet still being comfortable and lightweight on my shoulder!!!!!! And I love that she slouches like my Carly! :yes:
thanks a ton mommyville. you have a wonderful taste and the bag sure does look yummy.