I was offered a job at Coach today while shopping

samurainoki

Sep 28, 2007
And I took it :wlae:. It's only seasonal, but who cares, Coach is Coach. The manager was incredibly nice and helpful. I can't wait to start. But 2 part time jobs? What am I thinking?

ps- I never asked about the discount but I bet it's good and I get first dibs!

Rock on!! I was offered a job at our Von Maur in the handbags area (the manager was so impressed I knew so much about Coach), but their seasonal discount is only 10%. Not worth it IMO. I wish I had a Coach store closer to me...

Rock on!! I was offered a job at our Von Maur in the handbags area (the manager was so impressed I knew so much about Coach), but their seasonal discount is only 10%. Not worth it IMO. I wish I had a Coach store closer to me...

ooo I LOVE Von Maur. It's my favorite dept store to shop in. They have everything....well almost.

And I took it :wlae:. It's only seasonal, but who cares, Coach is Coach. The manager was incredibly nice and helpful. I can't wait to start. But 2 part time jobs? What am I thinking?

ps- I never asked about the discount but I bet it's good and I get first dibs!

Congrats!! I could have sworn employees don't get "first dibs" though... I think you have to wait for a while before you can purchase "new" merchandise. I can ask my brother to find out since he used to work there... and YES, your discount is going to be AWESOME!!