Help! Which purse should I get?!?

sred2

Mar 29, 2007
I recently got a new job and with my first paycheck I'm almost positive that I'm going to treat myself to a new purse ... but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to get!!

These are the ones I'm deciding between...

- Carly Sig in Black

- Carly Sig in Brass/Khaki/Saddle

- Sig Stripe Reversible Tote in Crimson

- Sig Stripe Tote in Silver/Black/Gunmetal

And maybe something Bleecker... but I haven't really seen much of it in person. I'm setting my price limit between $450-$500.. I like most purses out right now (not a big ergo person though)

Anyway... any suggestions or opinions are welcome!!! :tup:

Some other choices that are along the lines of what you listed...would be the Carly sig in khaki with black trim. Very versatile with a little bit of black and brown. If you're ok with satchels, the Chelsea satchel in black sig is a great looking bag. :tup: Have fun shopping! Let us know what you decide!:yes:
10619_BKHBK-1_d2.jpg

10986_SVBK-1_d2.jpg

Some other choices that are along the lines of what you listed...would be the Carly sig in khaki with black trim. Very versatile with a little bit of black and brown. If you're ok with satchels, the Chelsea satchel in black sig is a great looking bag. :tup: Have fun shopping! Let us know what you decide!:yes:
10619_BKHBK-1_d2.jpg

10986_SVBK-1_d2.jpg

Wow! Thanks for the great suggestions!!! I'm unsure as to how I feel about the Carly with black trim... I think it might be something I need to see in person... hmmm... and I kind of want something I can throw over my shoulder, but that satchel is pretty yummy!! :drool:

I vote Carly Kakhi/Saddle. I had a hard time deciding between my all chocolate and the kakhi/saddle combo (the purple lining is FAB)!! Good luck deciding!

I'm going against the grain and going to say Bleecker! I like the look of the Carly but it hurt my shoulder. Lots of gals carry it and have no issues though! Anyway, I like the bleecker large flap. I like it in signature better than leather. Let us know what you get!