Chanel jackets

Gerry

O.G.
May 1, 2007
Dear lady experts,
Where would I go to have a good selection of Chanel jackets to try on? Is there such a place. By the way, to make matters more complicated, I am sure that I would wear the size 46. Thanks, Gerry:love:

Hi Larkie!!!,
I knew you would have an answer. I live in central Florida on the east coast. I am about 100 miles north of Palm Beach and 100 or so miles SE of Orlando. I gues the phone would be my best friend. There is a boutique in Palm Beach Gardens but they didn't have much. Gerry

Hi Gerry, I did a quick search at the chanel website and looks like these places carry RTW (i hope they are close to you):

CHANEL BOUTIQUE301 Worth Avenue Palm Beach, Florida - 33480Phone: 561-655-1550, Fax: 561-655-1964

CHANEL BOUTIQUE3101 PGA Boulevard, Suite #207 The Gardens Mall Palm Beach Gardens, Florida - 33410Phone: 561-622-2055, Fax: 561-622-2605

CHANEL BOUTIQUE9700 Collins Avenue Bal Harbour Shops Bal Harbour, Florida - 33154Phone: 305-868-0550, Fax: 305-868-3515

Saks 5th Avenue7687 North Kendall Drive Dadeland Mall Miami, Florida - 33156Phone: 305-662-8655

Saks 5th Avenue5395 Tamiami Trail North Waterside Shops Naples, Florida - 34108Phone: 239-592-5900

Saks 5th Avenue5820 Glades Road Town Center at Boca Boca Raton, Florida - 33431

Saks 5th Avenue9700 Collins Avenue Bal Harbour Shops Bal Harbour, Florida - 33154-2200

Neiman Marcus390 San Lorenzo Avenue Village of MerrickPark Coral Gables, Florida - 33146

If the phone will be your "friend" I'd also call Marjorie Vogel at saks in Greenwich (not in FL but she's at least in your time zone!!)--she's helped me tremendously and her store does carry RTW. Hope this helps!

Hi Gerry. I live in West Palm Beach and can tell you the Chanel boutique that you visited in Palm Beach Gardens is small and carries many bags but very little RTW. The Chanel on Worth Avenue in Pam Beach is quite large and I was just in there today where they had a nice selection of jackets. If you need a name of an SA let me know.

By the way ladies, when does clothing ever go on sale and what is the typical discount?

L, do you think Steph has RTW in her NM branch?? :graucho: i might wanna score some hot RTW off the sale... which i don't even know when it'll take place, reckon you have some intel on that? you're the queen of great deals! :tup:

hmmm actually I'm not sure if there's RTW at her store. I love NM but I try to stay true to my Saks or Nordies SAs for RTW.

Hi Gerry. I live in West Palm Beach and can tell you the Chanel boutique that you visited in Palm Beach Gardens is small and carries many bags but very little RTW. The Chanel on Worth Avenue in Pam Beach is quite large and I was just in there today where they had a nice selection of jackets. If you need a name of an SA let me know.

By the way ladies, when does clothing ever go on sale and what is the typical discount?

clothing does go on sale. usually at the dept store there is the initial 40% off and then finally at 60% off, but by that time it is hit or miss. some stores have different markdowns from others, though.