My small (but rapidly growing) Louboutin collection

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I got two new pairs of Louboutins in the mail today - black Helmoons and black python simple pumps. I think they're my favorites so far. I have large bunions so my foot looks kind of funny in the Helmoon, but it's such a beautiful shoe that I don't care!

Thanks to everyone here for help with sizing the helmoon. I bought a 37.5 - a full size down from my regular size - and they fit well.

Attachments

• helmoon_1.jpg
    helmoon_1.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 340
  • helmoon_2.jpg
    helmoon_2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 371
  • helmoon_3.jpg
    helmoon_3.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 314
  • python_simple.jpg
    python_simple.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 331
Shoecrazy - congrats, those are 2 of my favorite styles also! I love the crystal helmuts (helmoon? I can't keep up with all the style names anymore) but I think I like them better on a nude leg. I think the black hose disguise the beauty of that shoe since you lose that drastic diagnol cut in the vamp.

CL sizing is so erratic, that style specifically runs very big which is rather uncommon for CL shoes. That's what we are here for.

Will you share where you found both of these beauties? I thought they were sold out long ago.

And here is the rest of my collection, so far (some of these have already been posted elsewhere):

Turtle Patent Very Prive
Nude Patent Yoyo (110 mm heel)
Nude Simple 85
Electric Blue Simple 85
Navy Miss Titck (aka Miss Tick)
Dark Grey Metallica

These have all been acquired in a frighteningly short period of time, so I'm going to have to ease off the habit for a little while now. In the meantime, I'll live vicariously through all of you!

Attachments

• cl.jpg
    cl.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 615
  • metallica.jpg
    metallica.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 343
I love your entire collection. Are the nude simple pumps and electric blue simple pumps from NAP? I don't believe that I have ever seen those colors on the simple pump IRL, it must be so beautiful.
I understand your concern about your quickly growing collection...it is rather scary that CL has that effect on women. I know that I am certainly victim to it as well.

Shoecrazy - congrats, those are 2 of my favorite styles also! I love the crystal helmuts (helmoon? I can't keep up with all the style names anymore) but I think I like them better on a nude leg. I think the black hose disguise the beauty of that shoe since you lose that drastic diagnol cut in the vamp.

CL sizing is so erratic, that style specifically runs very big which is rather uncommon for CL shoes. That's what we are here for.

I agree with you about the nude leg - but I'm at work and I happen to be wearing black tights today (plus this way I don't subject you all to my veiny feet :hrmm:).

And by the way, Kamilla850, you have one of the most beautiful Louboutin collections I've seen!

I know how it is to start a collection at just one CL, then have it rapidly expand. It is scary. I went from only one pair in December when I joined TPF, to now having 15. Most of my acquisitions happened this year from March-October. Oddly enough, I think it's time to diversify my collection with other designers.

Your collection is great so far. I love both of your simple pumps. nap ran out of my size quickly otherwise I would have loved to have either a nude or electric blue one.

I agree with you about the nude leg - but I'm at work and I happen to be wearing black tights today (plus this way I don't subject you all to my veiny feet :hrmm:).

And by the way, Kamilla850, you have one of the most beautiful Louboutin collections I've seen!

Aha...that explains the drab grey office carpet.

Thank you! I absolutely adore CL, I feel like I am collecting his shoes more so than buying them. I am scared to count the # of brown boxes in my closet. When I joined TPF, I took a group photo of all my CLs and at that time I had 18 pairs. I can only imagine what that number is now:wtf:.

I know how it is to start a collection at just one CL, then have it rapidly expand. It is scary. I went from only one pair in December when I joined TPF, to now having 15. Most of my acquisitions happened this year from March-October. Oddly enough, I think it's time to diversify my collection with other designers.
quote]

You know that you are going to continue to buy CL shoes!

shoecrazy congrats on the new purchases. I love your Helmoons! I recently purchased some Helmuts and they are by far becoming my favourite shoe! Its been really hard to find those in my size. I was shying away from them before because I dont like pointed toes but now I am kicking myself about it.

:heart: the Metallicas! post modeling pics if you get a chance!