Argh! I am so dead! Guess what I just ordered!!!!

did you get it did you get it???!!???!!!???!!! :wtf:

Coooooouuuuullllld be! I called to check on availability and she said they had a limited # available so I bit the bullet so to speak. Now I have to sell some bags and things on Ebay before that credit card bill comes in!!!:nuts: The bag is supposed to be here in 5 days.

you'll probably have it by friday, i ordered mine last thurs, and it came on monday

when you get it you HAVE to post your pics too!!!

I hope so. I had it sent to work so I don't have to worry about it being lonely on my stoop or having to go to FedEx to pick it up. I might even show modeling pics (which I NEVER do!) :wtf: TN is on the way out here so at least it isn't making a strange detour like yours did :lol:

Congrats! can i ask how large the bag is? looks like a cute bag, I wish they had more - i also wish they would come out w/ more hippie styles like that - especially the one like lizcordova got - that bag is my dream bag -

Congrats! can i ask how large the bag is? looks like a cute bag, I wish they had more - i also wish they would come out w/ more hippie styles like that - especially the one like lizcordova got - that bag is my dream bag -

Well the site is in Japanese so maybe candac3mari3 can give us dimensions. It looked like a good size from her pictures. I am not a "huge bag" fan so I hope this works out well. I think it will. If not, I can always return it. But it will hurt me to because of the PINK PINK PINK!!!!

I hope so. I had it sent to work so I don't have to worry about it being lonely on my stoop or having to go to FedEx to pick it up. I might even show modeling pics (which I NEVER do!) :wtf: TN is on the way out here so at least it isn't making a strange detour like yours did :lol:

CONGRATS!!!! Its a beautiful bag! I love the accents of pink, not too much and not too little. You will HAVE to post modeling pics! MUST SEE!!!!! :nuts: