Ergo Hobo

ajf5000

Aug 10, 2007
I was at Coach last night just checking out the Bleecker line. But I kinda like the Ergo Hobo. The only thing I'm a little worried about is the strap laying down on the should rather than just touching the shoulder and staying that way.

The SA told me the strap will lay down but wanted confirmation from owners on the board.

FYI - It's the Ergo Hobo in Signature Chocolate. I'm so tempted to just do ahead and get it but I replaced some of my lingerie last night (i.e. $$).

I have the large ergo hobo in vachetta leather, and it is such a great bag! The bag stays on my shoulder very well, even when I'm running around with my kids. It's a great everyday bag, and I think the chocolate sig is really pretty in that style. Good luck!

I have four different (all leather) ergo hobos, old and new. They are honestly the most comfortable bags I own. They are very lightweight and stay on my shoulder without any trouble at all. If you are looking for a comfortable bag, the ergo hobo is it!!

I was at Coach last night just checking out the Bleecker line. But I kinda like the Ergo Hobo. The only thing I'm a little worried about is the strap laying down on the should rather than just touching the shoulder and staying that way.

The SA told me the strap will lay down but wanted confirmation from owners on the board.

FYI - It's the Ergo Hobo in Signature Chocolate. I'm so tempted to just do ahead and get it but I replaced some of my lingerie last night (i.e. $$).
I JUST bought this bag today and I LOVE her!!! I bought style 11290, and she is sooooooooo lightweight and comfortable to wear! My other bags are heavy and slip off my shoulder every now and then.....I took my new Ergo out this afternoon and she STAYED PUT!!!! You will love this bag!!! She gets MY vote!!! :tup: Let us know what you decide!!!!

I own 6 large Ergo hobos and I think they sit and stay on the shoulder beautifully.
SIX????!!!!! WOW!!!! I am soooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!! LUCKY GIRL!!! Which colors do you have??? POST some eye candy for us to drool over!!! :drool: My chocolate signature ergo is my FIRST ergo, and from my experience w/ her today, she will NOT be my last ergo!!!!! :tup:

If you want to see pics, PM me! I am soooooooooo glad you ordered it online! This is a VERY comfy bag like the above posters all said! Congrats!!!!:yahoo:
mommyville i really want to see pics of the chocolate ergo u got but i don't know how to PM you.i know if i click on ur name on the left handside it gives the option of PM but how will i get the pics.