I Hate LV!! Lost Interest In It FOREVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2007
After 10 years of collecting LV's I officially lost complete interest of it.:girlsigh: I am going to sell my entire collection. Moving on to Hermes.... LV is just soo blahh..:hrmm: To many fakes out there, and wouldn't want people to think I carry a fake:Push:... SO GOODBYE FOREVER!!

SCROLL DOWN SO I CAN EXPLAIN MORE..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
:roflmfao:JK..LMAO.... Sorry if I scared u..LOL
The whole thing was a Joke... But seriously whose getting tired of hearing these type of threads... I mean how can anyone loose interest in LV. They always come out with new styles... And why do they make a thread about it??:shrugs:

:mad: YES YES YES I HATE LV's, AARRGH!!! I HATE HOW THEY CAN MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO THEM, AND HOW THEY MANAGE TO COME WITH PRETTIER ONES EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS! PLEASE SEND YOUR LV's TO ME SO I CAN BURN THEM ALL :mad:

Seriously send them to me. :whistle::graucho:

oh man, im glad this was a joke. i was actually cringing at the thought of all these nice LV tpfers getting all upset again over someone's rants! gosh...don't do that AGAIN! bad Prince, BAD!

Thats funny... honestly this is a an LV forum over here... why would i want to hear about you not liking LV anymore? If you like another brand then go there and talk to them about how much you like that brand. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.