As anyone ordered anything from Label360?

JARMOM

Feb 15, 2007
I ordered a handbag from label360 on Thursday morning and still have not received confirmation of shipment. Has anyone ever had this issue with label360.......where it took days before confirmation was sent.

Just wondering......any help would be great. TIA

I ordered a couple of tshirts some months back. The shipping wasn't super-fast but it wasn't slow either. And one of the tee's was backordered and customer service was really good about emailing me and updating me on the status.

Thanks for the advice. I just emailed them. What worries me it that I never received any emails from them at all. The item is not listed on their website; due to the fact that it is sold out. To top it all off.......the charge that was on my card is no longer there. That is why I'm so concerned; because I really wanted this handbag.

Their CS is actually pretty good. I've ordered several bags from them and if it's not in stock, the shipping's kind of slow, but they'd email updates to me. Just call them; they're good about answering questions.

I ordered a handbag Friday. I didn't receive a confirmation email either so I called. The rep said it didn't show because I used paypal. She said she saw the order and shipping is fed-ex two days.

Oh no, JARMOM is this the Morning After Mini? I hope everything went ok. You can still try tobi.com. They probably wont give you as good a deal as label360, but you can try...
I have my fingers crossed for you.

Oh no, JARMOM is this the Morning After Mini? I hope everything went ok. You can still try tobi.com. They probably wont give you as good a deal as label360, but you can try...
I have my fingers crossed for you.

Yes the very same one. I emailed customer service.......just waiting on a reply. I really can't do anything at this point; because it was on my CC and now its not showing. So it would be my luck that I would order one from somewhere else and then label360 would hit my CC for the one I ordered last Thursday. I'll just have to wait for an answer from them first.

Thanks for your concern. When do you get yours???

Yes the very same one. I emailed customer service.......just waiting on a reply. I really can't do anything at this point; because it was on my CC and now its not showing. So it would be my luck that I would order one from somewhere else and then label360 would hit my CC for the one I ordered last Thursday. I'll just have to wait for an answer from them first.

Thanks for your concern. When do you get yours???

Supposed to arrive on the 26th. It was shipped from CA, San Pablo if I remember correctly...on it's way to Jacksonville, FL then down to me. I was too cheap to pay for faster shipping.

When did you order yours again? I just dug through my email and they (label360) told me on Thursday that they were sold out. I have the chicks email address directly. I will PM it to you. Maybe emailing someone direct will get a faster response.

Supposed to arrive on the 26th. It was shipped from CA, San Pablo if I remember correctly...on it's way to Jacksonville, FL then down to me. I was too cheap to pay for faster shipping.

When did you order yours again? I just dug through my email and they (label360) told me on Thursday that they were sold out. I have the chicks email address directly. I will PM it to you. Maybe emailing someone direct will get a faster response.

YOU ROCK.......MISSTISS!!!

I emailed the lady you suggested and this is what she had to say.......

Hi there

Your order is being shipped out today and you should receive a tracking
number today as well. :yahoo::woohoo:

thanks

Danielle Kaitz

F. Y. I. I had ordered mine on Thursday @ 8:20 a.m. Well I didn't pay for faster shipping either. You live in the south too.......I live in Louisiana.

Awesome JARMOM! WOW! So glad it's coming. Sounds like you got one of the last ones...

Florida. Not technically "the" south...but down from JAX anyway. <giggle>.