Paddy Handles

leslieh74

forever in my heart
Aug 19, 2007
I have never seen this issue addressed before...but on the handles of the paddington bags, are the leather pieces supposed to move or stay in place?? I have 2 paddies (one purchased from chloe and one from Bergdorf) and one moves and one doesn't. Just wondering what experiences you ladies have had with this.

I have been told by one of the ladies at the chloe boutique here that those parts of the handles are not supposed to move. I wanted a bag authenticated and that was one of the things she checked. Since you bought your bags from authorized retailers/boutiques you might want to send it back for repair...it must be one of those glitches in:P chloe quality control.

Mine move if you pull them as hard as you can. Even then they don't move that much (2-3mm), as mine don't line up and it's always driven me nuts!

One of mine have kind of gone ''baggy'' at the edges if you get what i mean, drives me crazy, do you think it could be repaired? it's a jaune so i guess they might not as it's from '06

Argghhhh!!!!!!!!!!! chloe does not make it easy do they?? The one that I have that moves, originally was pretty tight, but has loosened up considerably as I have carried it and now moves about pretty freely. Maybe I will send it back to chloe to have it repaired. Thanks everyone.

Oooh its nice to know that some peoples handles does not line up! mine does that and it annoys me so much. i have to pull really hard to get it kinda in line with each other!