Picked up a CHI at Ulta tonight!

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
I really needed a new straightener and had a 20% off coupon for ULTA so I decided on a pink Ultra CHI. It ran me about 103.00 (reduced to 130.00 with the additional 20% off)...and I decided to pick up the O.P.I. Russian nailpolish in Siberian Nights. SO PRETTY!!!

I absolutely adore the straightener. I was going to get a GHD but I really don't have 200 bucks right now and since I had the discount I figured why not just get a CHI. I had my hair up in a wet ponytail earlier this morning so it had some major dents in it and the straightener completely smoothed all of it out with one to two passes. My other straightener wouldn't have come close to that. I'm very happy with it!

I really needed a new straightener and had a 20% off coupon for ULTA so I decided on a pink Ultra CHI. It ran me about 103.00 (reduced to 130.00 with the additional 20% off)...and I decided to pick up the O.P.I. Russian nailpolish in Siberian Nights. SO PRETTY!!!

I absolutely adore the straightener. I was going to get a GHD but I really don't have 200 bucks right now and since I had the discount I figured why not just get a CHI. I had my hair up in a wet ponytail earlier this morning so it had some major dents in it and the straightener completely smoothed all of it out with one to two passes. My other straightener wouldn't have come close to that. I'm very happy with it!
CHI works really well congratulations! you'll love it!

Chi does make a nice straightener. Just remember to use a good heat protectant , and don't wrap the cord around the iron. I've heard that if you wrap the cord, it hurts the wires, and your iron will stop working. I have a pink Chi, too. :smile: I saw that Russian Nights polish at the salon I go to, it looks beautiful! Now I'm wishing I bought some.

I got mine off Ulta too! Only I got the purple one. And as a prev poster said, don't wrap the cord around it. That's what killed my last Chi (after 4yrs nevertheless). But yeah, try not to. It'll break the wires inside.

Enjoy!! Chi makes a good iron.

Congrats!!! The pink CHI is adorable, and what makes it even better is that you got 20% off. I love my CHI iron and blow dryer... they are awesome! I don't know what I'd do without them.