Vert Gazon Day w/GGH- My mom's amazing find!

sammydoll

i'm a..
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
So as some of you probably already know my mom and i just returned home from visiting family in England.. While there we took a trip to Harvey Nicols in Manchester.. and my mom (who has been thinking about getting a bbag for a while now, but was undecided on a style/colour/hardware) spotted none other than a brand new SS07 Vert Gazon Day with GGH! I couldn't believe they had one! Just hanging there with the rest of the bags which were almost all new fall colours.

attachment.php

I asked the SA about it and she said they just recieved it a couple weeks ago?! I thought that was weird, but whatever.. luck is luck! Green is my mom's favourite colour and she was in love with Vert Gazon when it came out but wasn't quite into Balenciaga yet.. she loved it even more when she saw the pictures of Katie Holmes with the same one :yes:

Anyway, here's more pics! I know a few of you are on the hunt for this bag, so here's proof it can really pop up anywhere:heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And a few modeling pics!

attachment.php

attachment.php

:girlsigh:

Attachments

• BalGazon 001.jpg
    BalGazon 001.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 887
  • BalGazon 004.jpg
    BalGazon 004.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 837
  • BalGazon 006.jpg
    BalGazon 006.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 841
  • BalGazon 008.jpg
    BalGazon 008.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 837
  • BalGazon 009.jpg
    BalGazon 009.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 831
I'm so happy for your Mom that she found the bag that was just right for her! And it is absolutely gorgeous - and again, I'm so glad that the two of you had such a wonderful time on your trip.

See, why does the color of the zipper match with the dye of the purse, while in others they don't match up? This is an absolutely perfect bag!

BTW, how tall is your mom? (I'm wondering how it would look on me).

See, why does the color of the zipper match with the dye of the purse, while in others they don't match up? This is an absolutely perfect bag!

BTW, how tall is your mom? (I'm wondering how it would look on me).

heh She's all made with herself even more now :smile: She's 5' 1/2"

Thanks for the responses! :flowers:

^^Thanks for responding! The bag looks perfect on her (I'm 5'2").

Anymore sideways modeling photos?

You're welcome! I only took a couple pictures real quickly because she was about to go out.. it definitely doesn't look too big on her, though. I'm 5'5'' and also own the day and love it as well, though i find it looks pretty different on me.. the main difference is it hangs a lot lower on her hips than it does me. Hope this helps!

I asked the SA about it and she said they just recieved it a couple weeks ago?!

Nonsense, they had it for months, I tried it on for size several times. Mind you, last time I tried it on in Sept one SA walked past and told me it was part of a very limited edition :rolleyes: Maybe it was the same SA telling porkies again :lol:

Congrats!

Nonsense, they had it for months, I tried it on for size several times. Mind you, last time I tried it on in Sept one SA walked past and told me it was part of a very limited edition :rolleyes: Maybe it was the same SA telling porkies again :lol:

Congrats!

hahaha, yeah, i must admit they wern't very knowledgable. The SA also tried to tell us it was from the FW season, so *shrugs*

are you sure it isn't pine? It certain lighting it looks just like my new pine giant day. (and my zipper fabric matches perfectly too I might add!)

Attachments

• pine3.jpg
    pine3.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 211