Cannage on Diabro

:flowers:ohhh cute...........I have the large cannage Dior messenger bag (haha although it is brand new with tag, I still haven't used it)....as most know, I don't get out much due to being ill.

59892578_o.jpg

lol i swear i responded to this thread, my post is missing. Anyway i've been eyeing this since Tuesday and tossing between the romantique pochette or this. I think this can be used as an evening bag too or a casual work bag.

Do you know if the 'D' will rust? Cos i found rust on one of my Dior's which hasn't been used often.

lol i swear i responded to this thread, my post is missing. Anyway i've been eyeing this since Tuesday and tossing between the romantique pochette or this. I think this can be used as an evening bag too or a casual work bag.

Do you know if the 'D' will rust? Cos i found rust on one of my Dior's which hasn't been used often.
Not sure about the D rusting but I think the romantique would be harder wearing as it is a coated canvas kinda similar to LV canvas but finer whereas the cannage is lambskin so maybe a bit more delicate.