I'm so confused.....'05 Teal vs. '07 Ocean

Which color do you prefer....'05 Teal or '07 Ocean?

• '05 Teal

• '07 Ocean

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Louis_gal

Moving right along..
Jul 20, 2007
I'd like to add a blue to my collection but am not sure which color to get. I've looked through the Blue Family thread and have narrowed it down to two: '05 Teal or '07 Ocean. Anyone who has Teal or Ocean, which do you prefer and why? and if neither.....any other suggestions? Thanks everyone!

I prefer the teal to the ocean personally... I think its more wearable and has more a vintagey vibe to it if thats your thing... and not to mention 05 leather! take a look at Tooshies Teal work!

I prefer the teal to the ocean personally... I think its more wearable and has more a vintagey vibe to it if thats your thing... and not to mention 05 leather! take a look at Tooshies Teal work!

I definitely agree!! Teal has universally amazing leather and the color is really appealing and versatile. I love it! Here's a pic of mine.

76316327_o.jpg

Totally agree with addicted and Murphy66(aaah, my Teal&Dolma cousin:P).

Teal has the most amazing leather(I have a Work and a Shoe bag), and the leather is magical....It's really saturated with turquoise hue, but subdued and has loads of vintage character. I'm in awe with mine, every time I look at the color:love:

Besides, as great as 07 leather is, it's no comparison to the gorgeous 05 leather:drool:

Here's my Work and Shoe bag:heart:

IMG_0835.jpg

This one is a true representation of the gorgeous color.

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

I'm partial to '05 Teal...I have never loved a shade of blue so much. It goes with everything! And the '05 leather...well, you know. Nothing like it! :love:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tealtwiggy.jpg
    tealtwiggy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 207