Penguin Keyfob

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Is the penguin keyfob in stores yet? I was in a store like 2 weeks ago, but I normally don't buy keyfobs, so I wasn't on the look out.

Then I saw someone post it on this site and fell in love ( i have a thing for penguins!)

I checked the website and it's not on there.

Is it available yet? And if not when?

It's not in stores yet but I ordered one through JAX. It is backordered until the end of the month but I placed an order and she said it will be shipped to me when it becomes available.

It's not in stores yet but I ordered one through JAX. It is backordered until the end of the month but I placed an order and she said it will be shipped to me when it becomes available.

What is JAX? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I get a high off shopping in person, so I rarely shop online.

Is the penguin keyfob in stores yet? I was in a store like 2 weeks ago, but I normally don't buy keyfobs, so I wasn't on the look out.

Then I saw someone post it on this site and fell in love ( i have a thing for penguins!)

I checked the website and it's not on there.

Is it available yet? And if not when?

If you go to the store and order it through them there is no shipping charge! That's what I did for the skull key fob :tup:

Thanks everyone!

I needed to hit the mall anyway tomorrow to get my dad a birthday gift, so I will stop in and order it from my new SA that sold me my last bag. It will be a great way to suck up before PCE! haha

Any pictures of the penguin? My 15 year old daughter has collected them since she was 3 years old and I'd LOVE to get one to hang of her Coach purse I got her for her birthday.

Edit: I FOUND IT!
92196_d1.jpg