Can The Multicolor Last >10years?

I'm actually really curious about this myself.
It's been a good number of years now since Multicolore's release, I'd like to see how a well-used/abused 'first edition' bag is holding up.

Would anybody who bought a Multicolore way back then (and not been super-careful with is) like to share their thoughts, or better yet, pictures? :yes:

I got my Speedies and Alma when they still had waiting lists for them. The only thing I've noticed is that the purple LV's and symbols tend to chip a bit more. The rest of the bags are ok but the purple symbols and LV's near the zippers are a tad chipped. And on the PTI wallet, the symbol right over the snap is chipping (the mint green color).
Otherwise, they're still gorgeous. I have both Pochettes and Speedies, the black Sologne, white Alma, white Carnet de Bal and black PTI wallet (which my mom uses now).

I got my Speedies and Alma when they still had waiting lists for them. The only thing I've noticed is that the purple LV's and symbols tend to chip a bit more. The rest of the bags are ok but the purple symbols and LV's near the zippers are a tad chipped. And on the PTI wallet, the symbol right over the snap is chipping (the mint green color).
Otherwise, they're still gorgeous. I have both Pochettes and Speedies, the black Sologne, white Alma, white Carnet de Bal and black PTI wallet (which my mom uses now).

Good to know. How long ago were they purchased?

I got my white MC Alma when it was first released. It still looks very good. I don't abuse my bag though. I don't use it as everyday bag either. With proper care, I'm pretty sure it'll last over 10 years :smile:

Good to know. How long ago were they purchased?

I got the Alma first in about Spring of 2004, Speedies at the same time, Pochettes closer to the summer, the black Sologne, white cles (I forgot about that one lol) and black carnet de bal then also. The black PTI was purchased in late 2005. :yes:
Oh and the shoes hold up very well IMO. I have the white wedges and black flats that were purchased in summer of 2004 and they're still nice.

this is my moms MC speedy. I remember her counting the days lol when she wait listed for it lol. She beats the sh*t outa these shoes but they still look great IMO. The quality is just amazing.

sss 001.jpg

sss 005.jpg

222 344.jpg

It depends how often the bag was being used too. Honestly, because of the vachette leather, I don't think MC bag can last 10 yrs. I mean, if the leather turns to a dark color, it will make the bag look "old". Some Chanel bag with caviar leather (for example) can last a long time.

I don't have LV that old but for the price of MC I would like to think that it would last ten years.:smile:
I guess it depends on how rough you are the bag, my white MC wapity which I use for a "bash around" clutch already has colour chipping.